Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wish lists

More cute stuff. None of which I need. I just enjoy looking at pretty things.

From Old Navy:




I had a similar pair of shoes last summer. Wore them all the time. Same with the capris, only lighter fabric. I would love them in the darker rinse.

From Anthropologie:




I love, love, love the color of the top: Carie Red. Don't even get me started on the yellow dress. I normally don't go for animal prints, but I can't stop thinking about the jacket. The skirt is amazing on. (Incidentally, I could buy the entire selection from Old Navy for the cost of one of the Antro items. Oh Anthro.)

Urban Outfitters:

I am obsessed with pleats these days.

Talbots:

The. Perfect. Skirt.

From Gap:
(both on sale this weekend)

Tulle sleeves? I'm in. And this bow shirt says 'Hello Kate Spade' to me.

Just in case you were wondering: Since Valentine's Day these two now have a new home in my closet.

Banana Republic cardigan and Gap top. And bonus: both were really good deals.

What are you drooling over this season?

No comments:

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo