Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I enjoy a good trip to the thrift store. Sure, you have to gear up for the smell and be prepared to dig through the racks but it's always worth it. When I visit California, I love to hit some of the fantastic stores around my sister's house. They always have a few treasures.

Here are some of the items we found this trip. For my oldest daughter:







For me:

I found this purse, it had never been used. In fact, the brand name tag was still on it.

I looked it up on line, turns out it's a pretty nice bag. (In person it's more mustard than lemon.)

I got this top for $1.50.
Recognize this tag? It's from Anthropologie.



My favorite purchases were these two dresses:

(I wore this to church on Sunday and got a quite a few nice compliments.)

Decent haul, wouldn't you agree? I've already worn 4 of my items this week.

5 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Very impressive haul! Great job. I was reading Design Mom and the comments today and saw yours and that she commented back. That my friend is just how cool you are. :)

Darci said...

I love, love, love thrift store finds!

Yankee Girl Living in the South said...

Grandma Dickson would be so proud of your thrifty ways!

heidiluxe said...

CHLOE! allow me to pick my jaw off the floor please.
and i the zebra print. good think hailey and i are the same size and we can share.

heidiluxe said...

ps- i can type. i can spell. the above comment displays neither of those qualities.

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo