Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sister Love


Do you have a person you set your clock by? I don't mean time and punctuality. I am talking your inner self. Who you are. What you value. What you love. How you live. What's important to you.

My sister Trista is like that for me. I can't remember a time when I didn't look up to her. When she was in high school and I was a completely dorky 13 year old, she made me feel like I was the greatest thing on earth. She is nothing short of amazing, as a mother, as a wife, as a person. I feel really lucky to call her my sister, like a have some secret pass only given out to a select few. I am thinking about her a lot today. I am glad she was born.

So here's to having great people in your life.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I remember the day Trista was born. I called home during lunch hour in high school to hear the news, and I was so happy I cried.

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo