Wednesday, March 24, 2010

4 Reasons Why I am Watching American Idol

I have been really disappointed with Idol this season. No, that overstates things. That implies that I had high hopes for Idol and I really didn't. Personally, I am quite certain that the David Cook/Archuleta season will never be beat. Hands down best season. Great talent. Great performances. Super fun to watch. Plus George Michael was on the finale, need I say more?

If it was up to me, I would drop the show from my dvr faster than you know, something super sonic fast. As it stands I only watch the show (with a heavy finger on the fast forward button mind you) for 4 reasons:

1. This adorable girl watches the show. I love her, she loves the show. I like to spend time with her, she likes to spend time watching the show.

2. Lee. He's pretty good.

3. Crystal. She's really good.

4. All the Glee commercials. (Sometimes I fast forward the show just to see these commercials.)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Seriously. Mostly reason number one. And I like Ellen. Do you like Ellen?

alison travland said...

Can't wait for Glee to come back!!

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo