Thursday, September 10, 2009

Eliza Magazine


I just ordered a subscription of the Eliza Magazine. I am excited. I ordered it partly for me, but partly for my daughter. I want her to know there are alternatives to the fashion magazines in the stores that are full of clothes we could never afford, wear, or feel comfortable in.

From their website:

"ELIZA Magazine is created for women who want to be stylish, sexy (ed. note: okay, so my daughter is not allowed to be sexy), and engaged in the world while retaining high standards in dress, entertainment, and lifestyle.

The ELIZA reader is educated, creative, fashion-conscious, and on the hunt for clothes to feel comfortable in. We continue to pick up the scent of fashion and modesty and deliver it to your door season after season."

If you are thinking Little House on the Prairie, you can browse their past editions online and see that yes, indeed they have some very cool stuff (nary a bonnet in sight.) Can't wait for it to come in the mail.


No comments:

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo