Friday, January 6, 2012

Hot Chocolate

I am happy to report some good news friends.  It's hot chocolate related. Which, as you know, is super important.

Last November, I blogged about my great sadness over Starbuck's termination of their Signature Hot Chocolate.  (Sure, they still sell regular hot chocolate, but its not even close.)  I won't make you link back to it.  I'll just repost it here because I thought it was particularly well put, I said:

"It's been very hard for me to accept that Starbucks has stopped selling their Signature Hot Chocolate. That was easily my favorite beverage/treat/dessert/breakfast of last winter. I imagine it tastes exactly like the Chocolate River from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Only Augutus Gloop knows for sure. All I know is it was pure heaven in a cup."

Until now.  And I am here to share the goodness with you, because that is the kind of person I am.  A giver.  A sharer.

Buy it here.  (I get no proceeds from your purchase, other than the happiness of knowing I've brought pleasure into your humdrum hot chocolate drinking.)

The link I provided is to Costco by the way.  Please note the large red "48 count" sticker.  It's because it's bulk.  You can also buy it at Target or your regular grocery store and get a smaller pack, but I recommend the extra large size.

I know a lot of people don't like Starbucks.  I'm okay with that.  But delicious-ness doesn't lie twice. 

1 comment:

bbxpert said...

I took your advice and bought this today. I've never had it, so I'll let you know what I think.

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo