Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Anna and the French Kiss

I have decided to start posting my book reviews from Goodreads on my blog. Not all of you are lucky enough to be friends with me on Goodreads, so think of it as a New Year's gift from me to you (that will last all year long.) Also, you will be relieved delighted to know that my reviews are almost always brief.

Anna and the French KissAnna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

To paraphrase my dad, "Of all the [young adult fiction books] I've read that's certainly one of them." This book is all the things you expect from a YA romance. Not as lighthearted and innocent as Jeannette Rallison's YA romances, but not heavy or depressing. And it takes place in Paris so that's kind of fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo