Friday, September 17, 2010

Flipped

How can I impress upon you the importance of what I am just about to say?

You must immediately - you understand, as soon as possible! - GO SEE THIS MOVIE:

Loved Loved Loved. It's adorable. It's sweet. It's fun. It's serious. It's lovely. It's got a fantastic message. And sadly, it is hardly staying in the theaters longer than a week or two. Check your listings. Go see it!

It is PG, so you can take your kids. I would say ages 8 and up will really enjoy it.

If you are a purist, you probably want to read the book first. (I did.) I read it in a day. My daughter read it in a day. Her friend read it in a day. You will love the book too. If you miss seeing it in the theaters, there is a pretty good chance it will be out on video soon.

3 comments:

Darci said...

Sounds great! I hope I can see it soon. I just put the book on hold. I'm very excited.

Meredith said...

Sounds good! I'll have to try it!

Linda said...

As soon as I saw this, I looked it up in my area and took a couple of my friends. We all loved it! It is just as good as the book. Aren't they doing a much better job of making movies from books?

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo