Monday, September 13, 2010

Clothes

I took advantage of Loft's 30% off full price items + free shipping on Saturday and bought this:

I know, big spender. One whole shirt. In my defense, my clothing budget went to buying these: And running shoes are expensive (but oh so worth it.) Other clothing budget drains: winter coat for my son, lacrosse stick for my daughter, and 2 dress shirts for my man.

Just for the record, the striped sweater purchase does not at all stop me from wanting this once the clothing budget is replenished:

J Crew Vintage Boatneck

Also on the "To Purchase" List? This shirt from Target:

I know the lame Target photo does not do it justice, so you will just have to trust me when I say it is gasp-worthy cute.

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Ooolala - I love the loft sweater. Very tempting.

Jeppson Clan said...

I saw that orange shirt/skirt and thought the same thing. Don't be surprised if I wear it to church. :)
I was at Loft on Friday and saw that sweater it is VERY cute IRL. It will look darling on you.
I'm glad you love your new running shoes it was fun "running" with you today.

Chelsea said...

I have the vintage boatneck shirt in Grey and I absolutely love it. It's long enough that I can still wear a small being six months pregnant. :)

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo