Saturday, January 30, 2010

Perfection

I am happy to announce the arrival of this dress to my closet.

I saw it at Target and knew it had to be mine. Fully lined. Hits just below knee. A sleeve to show off my only truly admirable feature: my arms. Adorable ruffle along neckline. Perfection. And the price is unbelievably reasonable. Really.

Don't think I've forgotten about you, black and white polka dot. I will be back for you soon.

If either of these look remotely dorky in the pictures, I'm going to go ahead and blame it on a bad picture because trust me: to die for.

Let's play a little word association. Target Black Ruffle Dress is to J Crew as Target Polka Dot Dress is to Shabby Apple.

If you would like to see it live and in person, feel free to join me at church tomorrow. I may have to post a picture as well.

No comments:

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo