Monday, April 12, 2010

I saw this adorable-ness on a blog a few weeks ago.




You think that is cute? You should see her nursery. Go ahead, click on the link, I'll wait.

My dear friend is having a baby (her first!) She is a particular favorite of mine. We were in a Primary Presidency together. We also played on the same rock-awesome volleyball team. She is hilarious and gorgeous and super fun. She is having a girl.

I couldn't resist making some onesies and burp clothes for my friend. My shameless copies:





Group shot (plus a couple of newborn skirts I found):

9 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Perfect.

Meredith said...

Oh Carie. Those are too adorable! She is going to LOVE them!

Mmmmm, makes me think that maybe trying one more time might not be such a bad idea.... :)

Meredith said...

P.S. What an awesome blog. That woman is amazing! I want to be like her!

justjen said...

LOVE it!!! Well done!

Tera said...

So cute! Too bad I'm having a boy or I would have to steal these ideas. :)

Heidi Lyn said...

So cute! Your knockoffs are dead on.

Laura said...

Darling! :) you're so creative, and stylish Carie. Those onsies and burp cloths are so adorable.

Laura said...

Where did you get those flowers? Or did you make them?

MissRochelle said...

love them. LOVE THEM. Even Nick commented on how cute there are (seriously)! Thank you. So much! :)

Goodreads Account

Widget_logo