Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Winter Coats

Hello friends.  It's been awhile.  My apologies.

Let's get right to it, shall we?

I was purusing a shopping blog this morning and came across a lovely post about some adorable winter coats at Target.  You know I'm a fan of Target.  And of coats, come to think of it.  Especially since I live in the Midwest and it's nearly winter and I hate to be cold.

With no further ado, I give you the coats.  Here are my top 4 favorite.

Merona Wool Coat with Shawl Colar:

I've seen this Tiffany Blue one in person.  The color is amazing.  The shape of the coat is much cuter  than in Target's (famously awful) pictures.  

Consider this: if you are wearing a collarless coat, you may need one of these-

 Best part about these coats?  All under $60.  The Plush Stole will run you $48.  Unless you have an Anthropologie employee discount*.  Happy Winter Coat Shopping.

*Did I mention I got a fantastic very part time job?


Jenni said...

Great picks at Target this year! LOVE that bottom ruffle coat..too cute! And that Anthro accessory...LOVE! So where is your new job??

heidi said...

hurray. i was wondering what had happened to this blog! and i know, i point a finger at you, i've got 3 pointing at me.
love the shawl collar coat. and especially the white. practical for a mother of a baby.

morocco tours said...


maigrir apr├Ęs 50 ans said...

nice :)

Goodreads Account